Are you looking for Esports betting guide? If you are, you came to the right place. We here at zNotes Esports have prepared a full betting guide for you. Stay tuned and read everything you need to know about Esports betting before placing any bets.
Esports industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the whole world. A significant part of the money accumulated by this industry is actually accumulated through betting. What actually is Esports betting? There is no difference between regular sports betting and Esports betting. Instead of betting on sports teams, you bet on Esports teams but the basics of betting are completely identical.
How to bet on Esports?
Just like in every sport, there are 2 teams. Let’s call them Team A and Team B. Your main task is not only to predict which team will win the match. There are a lot of kinds of Esports bets. You can bet on pretty much everything, from the number of maps, the number of rounds, handicap victories, first blood to player vs player kills etc.
Those bets are called special bets and every bettor knows that it is smart to use them. Instead of trying to predict who will win, Team A or Team B, you can try to predict some other things that will happen in the match. For example, if Team A and Team B are equally strong, it is almost impossible to predict who will win. However, because they are equal, there is a great possibility for this match to go into the third map. In this kind of scenario, your bet should be more than 2,5 maps.
Esports Betting Tips:
- Have a bankroll – Having a bankroll is the most important thing in betting. You can’t spend more than you can afford. This is betting after all and you won’t always win. That’s why you need to have a bankroll. It is pretty simple. All you have to do is to choose the right amount of money you can afford to lose. Don’t look at this as a source of income, instead, look at this as a luxury and you won’t have any problems.
- Try to mix things up – avoid betting just on match winners and try to find something that will most likely happen.
- Never bet on your favourite team – you need to be realistic. You can support your favourite team but don’t bet on them. Your feelings should never interact with your wallet.
- Don’t rage – If you lose a significant amount of money on a single bet, don’t rage and lose even more just because you don’t care. You need to respect your bankroll. Try to calm down and step down from betting for a few days.
- NEVER GO ALL-IN – Betting is only for fun. Remember that your bankroll has to last for a whole month. If you go all in, you can easily lose that bet and lose control over your finances. If you ever lose more than you can afford, you should look for help. Be Gamble Aware !!!
- Follow zNotes Esports – Our betting experts are here for you. We will write an in-depth analysis of every major Esports match. So stay tuned and don’t place any bets before you read professionals opinion.
Pure luck has absolutely nothing to do with this part of betting. You can bet on the same match in two different bookmakers and earn different amounts of money. Each Bookmaker provides their own odds, make sure to check that before placing your bet. You should always aim for the highest odds on the market.
What are the odds exactly?
Odds are made by the system of probability. Every available bet has odds attached to it. This basically means that betting on different things will result in a different win amounts. The easiest way to calculate your winnings is math. If you use decimal odds, all you have to do is to multiply your bet with the given odds. For example, if your bet is $100 on 2,00 odds, the number of your winnings will be 100*2,00 = $200.
If you bet on multiple things on the same ticket your odds will be multiplied each time. Let’s take another example. You bet on 3 different matches. In a first match, you chose Team A to win, in a second match you bet on a number of maps, and the third match is handicap victory.
1 – Team A to win – 1,87 odds
2 – More than 2,5 maps – 1,95 odds
3 – Team C to win with a handicap – 2,35 odds
Formula: Bet amount * 1 * 2 * 3 = winnings
In this kind of scenario, your bet amount will multiply 3 times. If you bet $100 on this ticket, your winnings will be $100*1,87*1,95*2,35= $856,92
That is why it is important to choose the best odds, higher odds means more profit. However, in order for you to win this ticket, you need to predict everything correctly. Two out of three will still result in a loss. Don’t put too many pairs on a single ticket, maximal 3 or 4 pairs is enough.
Where to bet on Esports?
Speaking about odds, you probably wonder who has the best odds for Esports betting. Don’t worry, we got you covered.
When it comes to Esports betting, GG.Bet has the highest odds in Europe. This site is specialized in Esports and they tend to cover every major event. They have the best special bets on the market and you can bet on pretty much everything here. There is also a special Welcome Bonus on this site. You can grab 100% up to 50€ on your first deposit. So if you deposit 50€ your balance will be 100€. Use our LINK to claim your exclusive bonus.
Betting in USA varies from state to state. The site that accepts everyone from the USA is Bovada. This site is focused on cryptocurrency betting. After depositing, your cryptos will be calculated in $USD. If you don’t have an account, you can also grab a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $250. Use our LINK to get your welcome bonus.
Canada & Australia
The best Esports betting site in Canada is Bodog. They have great promotions and their odds are pretty generous too. Welcome Bonus on this site is 100% up to $200 on your first deposit. If you want to claim it, all you need to do is to register using our LINK.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get updates when new content is posted!